No matter what you are going through, your darkest hour can lead to your brightest day.

Saturday, August 22, 2015

A short respite for gratitude

Unlike the remainder of the posts already made, I will not be starting this one talking about my time in the hospital. Instead, I would like to take this time to express my gratitude for all of you who are reading my blog. Truly I am blessed to have all of you amazing people take time to read my ramblings, whether it's for entertainment or if its to understand more about what you or a loved one are going through. Thank you so much for your support.

I also want to take a moment to give a shoutout to a great friend. Charmaine is actually the person who inspired me to write these blogs. I have known her for over 14 years and each year I am surprised and impressed by her own personal strength and insight. If you haven't checked out her blog, here is the link for it.
http://bipolarexpressride.blogspot.com/

I want to know from you, what questions do you have about depression,bipolar, anxiety, suicide, or any related topics. I am here to help all of you in any way that I can and to answer any questions. You can leave them in the comments below or you can reach out to me directly through FB or email (spenser.marzo.is@gmail.com) if you don't want everyone seeing what you are asking. I will respect your privacy and will only share what you wish for me to share.

Again, I thank you all for your amazing support and I hope that no matter what you are going through you know that I am here for you.

2 comments:

  1. I went to this website, and I believe that you have a plenty of excellent information, I have saved your site to my bookmarks. K1 visa

    ReplyDelete